Become a Lutesong Patron
It is our dream to perform more regularly, in larger ensemble settings, and as income from ticket sales only covers the costs of local concerts employing fewer than four people, we are launching the Lutesong Consort Patronage System.
The goals of our patronage system are to:
- somewhat reduce our substantial dependency on donor funding;
- create a financial buffer so that we may occasionally grasp performance opportunities that we couldn’t otherwise budget for;
- create a financial buffer to supplement funds for and create negotiating room with arts festivals, where we achieve great visibility (arts festival organisers only ever cover costs partially);
- provide loyal supporters a platform from which to support the worthy cause of providing work for many of our freelance singers and instrumentalists;
- provide loyal supporters a platform from which to help us grow our audience; and
- to provide exclusive benefits to you, our patrons, so as to foster and nurture closer relationships between us and you.
Please view our Patronage options and benefits, or contact us for more information.
IVORY* ARCHLUTE PATRON (R5000 and above)
EBONY* CHITARRONE PATRON (R2000 and above)
YEW WOOD* LUTE PATRON (R1000 and above)
FRIENDS OF LUTESONG (Smaller donations or payments in kind)
(* materials used in lute manufacture, arranged from the most costly)
Lutesong Association | Standard Bank Claremont | 10168073917
Branch Code 051001 | SWIFT SBZAZAJJ
We tailor-make concert programmes for any event. Send us a note and we will get back to you soon.